Established in 1942. Farmington Lanes first opened its doors on December 9th, 1942. At this time it was located inside the Warren Bleecker Building, which is where Family Fresh Market is currently located and only had four lanes. In 1947 Farmington Lanes was expanded and the facility was moved to a location under the Ford Garage, which is now Linns Carpet. This is where they expanded to a six lane center and put in Automatic pin setters. In order to meet the growing need of the bowling community in Farmington, the center was moved to its current location in 1981. At this time it grew into its current 12 lanes as well as adding the Bar and Grill.